Coordinator, Graduate Program
|Office Hours:||By appointment|
- PhD (Social Welfare), UCLA, 1987
- MSW, Virginia Commonwealth University, 1977
- BA (History), Belmont College, 1972
Research in practice and policy in child welfare
- Jones, L. (in press) Perceptions and satisfactions of youth in residential care with two care giving models. Families in Society.
- Jones, L. (in press) Continuity of Care and Outcomes in Residential Care: A Comparison of Two Care-Giving Models. Residential Treatment for Children and Youth, 3/4,.
- Jones, L. (in press) A comparison of two care giving models in residential care. Child and Youth Care Forum,.
- (in press) Using an image exchange to enhance interdisciplinary team building in child welfare. Child an Adolescent Social Work Journal.
- Jones, L. (2008) The distinctive characteristics and needs of domestic violence victims in a Native American Community. Family Violence. 23: 113-118.
- Jones, L., Engstrom, D., Hilliard, T,, and Diaz, M. (2007) Globalization and the trafficking of persons. Journal of Sociology and Social Welfare,. 34(2): 107-122.
- Jones, L. (2007) Child welfare practice with families experiencing intimate partner violence. Journal of Aggression, Maltreatment and Trauma. 14(4): 1-18.
- Engstrom, D., and Jones, L. (2007) Broadened Horizons: The value of international internships. The Journal of Social Work Education. 26(2): 1-15.
- Jones, L., and Landsverk, J. (2006) Residential Education: Examining a New Approach for Improving Outcomes for Foster Youth. Children and Youth Services Review,. 28(10): 1152-1168.
- Jones, L.P. (2006) Understanding Child Maltreatment: An Ecological and Developmental Perspective. Families in Society. 87(3): 456-457.
- Packard, T., Jones, L., and Nahrstedt, K. (2006) Using an image exchange to enhance interdisciplinary team building in child welfare. Child an Adolescent Social Work Journal. 23(1): 86-106.