In celebration of our new Joint Doctoral Program in Interdisciplinary Research on Substance Use, we are holding a special day of presentations with Dr. William Miller and special guest Dr. Timothy Rhodes.
Breakfast, Lunch , and CA BBS CEUs are provided!
- Morning: The Science of Addiction
- Afternoon: What’s New In Motivational Interviewing
- Handout 1- Motivational Interviewing and Social Justice (pdf)
- Handout 2 – Rethinking Substance Abuse Treatment (pdf)
- Handout 3 – What’s New In Motivational Interviewing (pdf)
About Dr. Miller
Dr. Miller is the founder of Motivational Interviewing. He is one of the world’s “most highly cited scientists” and has been recognized by NIH as a Research Scientist (K05). He has written over 40 books and 400 journal articles.
For More Information
Contact Isela Martinez at (619) 594-5903.