Each year the SDSU School of Social Work joins other schools across the country in celebrating Social Work Month by having an “All School Day” in March.
During this day, SDSU School of Social Work cancels classes so that social work students may gather with faculty and staff to hear speakers address the topic of social work with border communities (i.e., why the topic is important to the values & ethics of the social work profession — human rights, fairness and equity, access to services, racial justice, diversity justice, etc).
The 3/2/18 All School Day event will focus on “Social Work on the Border.”
- DACA Resources (pdf)
- DACA – Current Status and Options (pdf)
- Family Preparedness Plan (pdf)
- Help for Immigrant Families (pdf)
- Immigrant Rights (pdf)
- Protect Yourself – Learn How to Get the Best Available Immigration Help (pdf)
- Rights Cards (pdf)
- Catholic Charities Immigration Services (pdf)
- Health and Human Services Agency Immigration Cash Assistance (pdf)
- Jewish Family Services Refugee and Immigration Services (pdf)
- Referral Form Survivor of Torture (docx)
- SOLACE Detention Visitation Program (pdf)