Numerous sources of financial aid and scholarships exist for current or potential gerontology students. Here are just a few:
Current MS Gerontology Stipends
- Consider inquiring about scholarship programs at your job; available through professional civic, educational or religious groups; and your public library.
- On-line you can begin a general search at:
- David C. Pritchard Memorial Scholarship – Value $1000. October and February.
- John & Jeanette Hebbel Gerontology/Geriatrics Internship Scholarship – Value $1000. August and February.
- Pearl Koch & Margot Pollak Memorial Scholarship – Minimum $2500. August and February.
- Fullbright Scholarship – Value varies.