Now accepting applications for Fall 2018 admission from October 1 through December 15, 2017.
Prospective applicants should send an email to phdresearchsubstanceuse@
mail.sdsu.edu stating their interest in applying for the program.
Yearly JDP Application Dates & Deadlines
Applications will be accepted starting Octtober 1 each year.
|Last date to initiate application:||December 15|
|File Completion Deadline:||January 12|
Applying to the program is a three-step process. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
1) Submit the Cal State Apply Online Application by December 15
- When applying through CalState Apply, please select: “Interdisciplinary Research on Substance Use” as the major.
- An application fee applies.
- A SDSU “RED ID” number will be assigned which allows tracking of application status online.
- Once you have submitted your CalState Apply application, a prompt will be given to continue on to SDSU Decision Desk.
2) Submit Official Test Scores and Official Transcripts to SDSU Graduate Admission by January 12
- Official GRE (and if applicable, TOEFL) test scores must be sent by ETS directly to SDSU (institution code 4682).
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended must be mailed to:
SDSU Graduate Admissions
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, CA 92182-7416
3) Please contact the Program Coordinator for additional instructions.
last updated: 10/13/2017