Student Travel Funds

Current students in the PhD program may apply for travel funds from either or both universities.  To be eligible for at either or both universities, students must be presenting a paper or poster at the conference they wish to attend. Each university has somewhat different procedures for awarding travel funds.

Since students can be eligible to receive one award per year from each university, they may want to consider applying at only one university for a conference and the other university for a different conference within the same year.